We are pleased to finally be able to open our theater for you again after the long pandemic-related break. We have invested a lot of time and money in our safety and hygiene concept so that you can now have a carefree show experience.
WE DO THAT!
- Reduction of the number of seats available for sale in the auditorium in order to optimally free space between each booking
- Installation of a new, highly efficient HEPA aerosol filter system in the theater and in the restaurant in the foyer, which completely cleans the air at least every 10 minutes and thus frees almost all viruses, bacteria and other contamination
- Completion of the HEPA aerosol filter system with existing air conditioning and exhaust air systems
- Coordinated processes when placing in the foyer and auditorium
- Reduction to a minimum of the effect fog used in the show
- Setting up distance markers on the stage and not using the first row in the auditorium
- this is how we guarantee a distance of at least 2.50 meters between artist and audience
- Consistent mask requirement while standing and walking, e.g. to the table, to the seat in the auditorium or to the sanitary rooms; We also recommend wearing a mouth and nose covering during the show
- Installation of a hand disinfectant dispenser in the entrance area and the use of virucidal soap in the sanitary rooms, disinfectant dispensers for toilet seats and use of disposable towels
- Significantly larger distance and reduced number of tables in the foyer and bar area
- All guest dishes are machine-cleaned at 70 degrees
- constant disinfection of all guest areas
- Extension of the show break in order to implement more effective ventilation in the theater area
- Keeping the curfew from 11 p.m.
- Regular consultation with our theater doctor Dr. Roland Kramer
YOU DO IT!
- For the benefit of all guests and participants, we expect that you inform yourself about the current recommendations and regulations of the state or federal government and of course also judge them
- Additionally from our side: If you are currently suffering from respiratory illnesses which require a cough, we ask you not to visit our theater in order to protect everyone else present We look forward to welcoming you soon.
This information was last updated on October 7, 2020